Braves vs Brewers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, July 15
By Dan Israeli
Braves vs Brewers Game Info
Atlanta Braves (57-37, 29-18 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (48-46, 28-20 Home)
Date: Monday, July 15, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Braves vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-102) | MIL: (-112)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+146) | MIL: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 10 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: ATL: 69% | MIL: 31%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Max Fried (9-4, 4.29 ERA) | MIL: Adrian Houser
(2-3, 4.01 ERA)
Braves vs Brewers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Brewers Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.39 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.76 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Max Fried has a 1-1 record with a 4.00 ERA in two career starts against the Brewers.
- Adrian Houser has a 0-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in one career appearance against Atlanta.
Braves vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Braves-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Fried – Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-108) – Max Fried has not been the same pitcher he was in April, when he finished the month with a 2.43 ERA and 1.08 WHIP. While he has pitched worse since the beginning of May, his strikeout rate has increased. Tonight, he faces a Brewers team that is 4th in the league in strikeouts. Fried has reached six Ks in four straight starts and is a good bet to do so tonight if he can reach the sixth inning against the Brew Crew.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.