On Friday in the MLB, the Atlanta Braves are up against the Los Angeles Angels.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Braves vs Angels Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (56-38) vs. Los Angeles Angels (39-53)
- Date: Friday, July 22, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-154) | LAA: (+130)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+142) | LAA: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Braves vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Charlie Morton (5-4, 4.45 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Angels will counter with Shohei Ohtani (9-4, 2.38 ERA).
Braves vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (62.0%)
Braves vs Angels Moneyline
- The Braves vs Angels moneyline has Atlanta as a -154 favorite, while Los Angeles is a +130 underdog on the road.
Braves vs Angels Spread
- The Braves are hosting the Angels and are favored by 1.5 runs (+142 to cover) on the runline. Los Angeles is -172 to cover.
Braves vs Angels Over/Under
- Braves versus Angels, on July 22, has an over/under of 7, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Braves vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 71 games this season and have come away with the win 48 times (67.6%) in those contests.
- This season, Atlanta has been victorious 35 times in 50 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 45 of their 94 opportunities.
- The Angels have won seven of the 35 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (20%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, Los Angeles has a record of 3-10 (23.1%).
- In the 88 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-42-7).