The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Atlanta Braves and the Philadelphia Phillies.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Braves vs Phillies Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (62-41) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (55-47)
- Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-235) | PHI: (+194)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-122) | PHI: +1.5 (+102)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Braves vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Spencer Strider (5-3), and Nick Nelson (3-1) getting the nod for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Braves vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (54.9%)
Braves vs Phillies Moneyline
- Atlanta is the favorite, -235 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a +194 underdog on the road.
Braves vs Phillies Spread
- The Phillies are at the Braves, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Phillies are +102 to cover the spread, and the Braves are -122.
Braves vs Phillies Over/Under
- Braves versus Phillies, on August 2, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Braves have come away with 53 wins in the 79 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Atlanta has a mark of 18-5 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -215 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 49 of 102 chances this season.
- The Phillies have won 20 of the 38 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (52.6%).
- Philadelphia has played as a moneyline underdog of +180 or longer in just two games this season, which they won both.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 53 times this season for a 53-47-3 record against the over/under.