Braves vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 28
The Saturday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Atlanta Braves and the Miami Marlins.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Braves vs Marlins Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (22-24) vs. Miami Marlins (18-25)
- Date: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-118) | MIA: (-100)
- Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-215) | MIA: -1.5 (+176)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Braves vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Tucker Davidson (1-1) for the Atlanta Braves, and Sandy Alcantara (4-2) for the Miami Marlins.
Braves vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (50.6%)
Braves vs Marlins Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Marlins-Braves, Miami is the underdog at -100, and Atlanta is -118 playing at home.
Braves vs Marlins Spread
The Marlins are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Braves. The Marlins are +176 to cover, while the Braves are -215 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Braves vs Marlins Over/Under
Braves versus Marlins, on May 28, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Braves have been victorious in 16, or 57.1%, of the 28 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 14-12 when favored by -118 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Atlanta and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 47 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Marlins have been the underdog on the moneyline 21 total times this season. They've gone 6-15 in those games.
- Miami is 6-12 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- Miami has played in 43 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-20-2).