MLB action on Thursday includes the Atlanta Braves playing the San Francisco Giants.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Giants Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (40-30) vs. San Francisco Giants (38-30)
- Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Time: 12:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-154) | SF: (+130)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+120) | SF: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Braves vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
Neither the Braves nor the Giants have named a starting pitcher for this contest.
Braves vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (51.5%)
Braves vs Giants Moneyline
San Francisco is a +130 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -154 favorite at home.
Braves vs Giants Spread
The Giants are +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Giants are -144 to cover, and the Braves are +120.
Braves vs Giants Over/Under
The over/under for the Braves versus Giants contest on June 23 has been set at 9, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Braves vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 51 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (64.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Atlanta has been victorious 19 times in 29 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 37 of their 70 opportunities.
- The Giants have won 37.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (6-10).
- San Francisco has a 4-1 record (winning 80% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- San Francisco has played in 65 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-30-4).