The Atlanta Braves versus the Oakland Athletics is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Athletics Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (84-51) vs. Oakland Athletics (50-85)
- Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Braves vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-255) | OAK: (+210)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-146) | OAK: +1.5 (+122)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Braves vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Kyle Wright (17-5), and Cole Irvin (7-11) answering the bell for the Oakland Athletics.
Braves vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (59.0%)
Braves vs Athletics Moneyline
- The Braves vs Athletics moneyline has Atlanta as a -255 favorite, while Oakland is a +210 underdog at home.
Braves vs Athletics Spread
- The Braves are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Athletics. The Braves are -146 to cover the spread, while the Athletics are +122.
Braves vs Athletics Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Braves-Athletics game on September 6, with the over available at -108 and the under at -112.
Braves vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 102 games this season and have come away with the win 73 times (71.6%) in those contests.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 19-5 when favored by -225 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 66 of their 133 opportunities.
- The Athletics have been the moneyline underdog 110 total times this season. They've finished 42-68 in those games.
- Oakland is 6-16 (winning just 27.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +188 or longer.
- Oakland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 53 times this season for a 53-68-6 record against the over/under.