Brandon Royval vs Matt Schnell Odds & Prediction For UFC 274 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Royval vs Schnell Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 274 — Preliminary Card Flyweight Bout
Brandon "Raw Dawg" Royval (13-6-0, 3 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Matt "Danger Schnell (15-6-0, 2 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Royval vs Schnell Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 274 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brandon Royval: (-265)
- Matt Schnell: (+210)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Royval by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Royval by Points: (+310)
- Royval by Submission: (+155)
- Schnell by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Schnell by Points: (+460)
- Schnell by Submission: (+900)
Royval vs Schnell Prediction
UFC 274 Royval-Schnell prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Brandon Royval (92%)
Method of Victory: Submission (48%)
Royval vs Schnell Betting Trends & Stats
- Brandon Royval defeated Rogerio Bontorin, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Jan. 15, 2022.
- Matt Schnell fought Rogerio Bontorin to a no contest in his most recent fight on May 15, 2021.
- Royval averages 3.16 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36% accuracy rate.
- Schnell averages 4.23 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Royval averages 2.57 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 48% defense rate.
- Schnell averages 4.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 59% defense rate.
- Royval has a 100% takedown accuracy rate.
- Schnell has a 50% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.