Brad Riddell vs Drew Dober Prediction, Odds, Fight Info & Betting for UFC 263 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Riddell vs Dober Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 263 — Lightweight Bout
Brad "Quake" Riddell (9-1-0, 5 KOs, 0 Submission) vs. Drew Dober (23-10-0, 10 KOs, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 12, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8:00 p.m. EST.
Venue: Gila River Arena — Glendale, Arizona
Riddell vs Dober Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 263 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brad Riddell: (+116)
- Drew Dober: (-142)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Riddell by KO/TKO: (+400)
- Riddell by Points: (+250)
- Riddell by Submission: (+3400)
- Dober by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Dober by Points: (+155)
- Dober by Submission: (+1500)
Riddell vs Dober Prediction
UFC 263 Riddell-Dober prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Drew Dober (67%)
Method of Victory: Decision (51%)
Riddell vs Dober Betting Trends & Stats
- Brad Riddell defeated Alex da Silva Coelho, by decision, in his most recent bout on Sept. 27, 2020.
- Drew Dober lost to Islam Makhachev, via submission, in his most recent bout on March 6, 2021.
- Riddell averages 4.36 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Dober averages 4.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Riddell averages 2.62 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Dober averages 3.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Riddell has a 60% takedown defense rate.
- Dober has a 55% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!