Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Boston College Eagles and Syracuse Orange.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Boston College vs Syracuse Point Spread
The Orange are 6.5-point home favorites against the Eagles. Syracuse is -110 to cover the spread, while Boston College is -110 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Boston College vs Syracuse Over/Under
The over/under for the Boston College vs Syracuse Week 9 college football matchup is set at 50.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Boston College vs Syracuse Moneyline
The Eagles vs Orange moneyline has Syracuse as a -260 favorite, while Boston College is the +205 underdog on the road.
Boston College vs Syracuse Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 31-22 straight up in 53 all-time head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Boston College defeated Syracuse, 16-13, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Boston College is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Syracuse.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Boston College's last 11 away games.
- Syracuse is 6-1 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Syracuse's last seven games against Boston College.
Boston College vs Syracuse Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Syracuse Wins (77.4%)
Boston College vs Syracuse Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+205) | CUSE: (-260)
Spread: BC: +6.5 (-110) | CUSE: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.