Boston College vs Miami Basketball Game Info
Boston College Eagles (4-14, 2-10 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (7-16, 3-15 ACC)
Date: Friday, March 5, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center – Coral Gables, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Boston College vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+154) | MIAMI: (-184)
Spread: FSU: +4 (-110) | MIAMI: -4 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (68%) | MIAMI: (32%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FSU: (+2000) | MIAMI: (+20000)
Boston College vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 39.8%
Boston College vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boston College defeated Miami, 84-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Boston College is 27-25 all-time in 52 head-to-head games against Miami.
- Boston College is 3-2 straight up in its last five games against Miami.
- Boston College lost to then-No. 11 Florida State, 93-64, in its most recent game on March 3, 2021.
- Miami lost to then-No. 15 Virginia, 62-51, in its most recent game on March 1, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!