Boston College vs Clemson Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
Boston College Eagles (4-3, 2-2 ACC) vs. No. 4 Clemson Tigers (7-0, 5-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
Coverage: ACC Network
Boston College vs Clemson Betting Odds
As of this publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: BC: +35 (-110) | CLEM: -35 (-110)
Total: 59 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BC: 52% | CLEM: 48%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: BC: N/A | CLEM: (+180)
Boston College vs Clemson Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Boston College, 27-7, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Clemson is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Clemson is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Boston College defeated NC State, 45-24, at home in Week 8.
- Clemson defeated Louisville, 45-10, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.