Boise State vs UNLV Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6
Boise State vs UNLV Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
No. 16 Boise State Broncos (4-0, 1-0 MWC) vs. UNLV Rebels (1-3, 0-1 MWC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sam Boyd Stadium – Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Boise State vs UNLV Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (-1700) | UNLV: (+975)
Spread: BSU: -21.5 (-115) | UNLV: +24.5 (-105)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BSU: 76% | UNLV: 24%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: BSU: (+25000) | UNLV: (N/A)
Boise State vs UNLV Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated UNLV, 42-25, at home in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 18, 2016.
- Boise State is 4-0 in its last four head-to-head matchups against UNLV.
- Boise State is 4-0 in its four all-time, head-to-head matchups against UNLV.
- Boise State has won three of their four head-to-head matchups against UNLV by 25 points or more.
- Boise State defeated Air Force, 30-19, at home in Week 4.
- UNLV lost to Wyoming, 53-17, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.