Boise State vs Florida State Odds, Spread, Updated Location, Date & Start Time for Week 1 Game
Boise State vs Florida State Game Info
*Note: Due to Hurricane Dorian, this game's original location and start time were moved from 7 p.m. EST at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida, to 12 p.m. EST at Doak Campbell Stadium in Tallahassee.
NCAA College Football Week 1
Boise State Broncos (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Florida State Seminoles (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Doak Campbell Stadium – Tallahassee, FL
Boise State vs Florida State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (+200) | FSU: (-255)
Spread: BSU: +6.5 (-110) | FSU: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BSU: 21% | FSU: 79%
Boise State vs Florida State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boise State and Florida State have never faced one another in each program's respective history.
- Boise State is 2-2 in its four all-time, head-to-head matchups against ACC opponents.
- Florida State is 4-0 in its four all-time, head-to-head matchups against Mountain West opponents.
- Boise State finished the 2018 season with a 10-3 record.
- Florida State finished the 2018 season with a 5-7 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.