Boise State vs Hawaii Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Boise State vs Hawaii Week 12 Game Info
College Football Week 12
Boise State Broncos (3-1, 3-0 MW) vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-2, 2-2 MW)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Aloha Stadium – Honolulu, HI
Coverage: CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)
Boise State vs Hawaii Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (-590) | HAW: (+410)
Spread: BSU: -13.5 (-110) | HAW: +13.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BSU: (85%) | HAW: (15%)
Boise State vs Hawaii Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Boise State: (79.2%) | Hawaii: (20.8%)
Boise State vs Hawaii Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated Hawaii, 30-19, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 20, 2019.
- Boise State is 14-3 in the 17 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Hawaii.
- Boise State is 5-0 straight up in its last five head-to-head matchups against Hawaii.
- Boise State defeated Colorado State, 52-21, at home in Week 11.
- Hawaii lost to San Diego State, 34-10, on the road in Week 11.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!