Boise State vs BYU Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Boise State Broncos (2-3, 1-1 Away) vs. No. 10 BYU Cougars (5-0, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium – Provo, UT
Boise State vs BYU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (+180) | BYU: (-225)
Spread: MISS: +5.5 (-110) | BAMA: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MISS: (N/A) | BAMA: (N/A)
Boise State vs BYU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Boise State: (14.3%) | BYU: (85.7%)
Boise State vs BYU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State is 7-4 in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against BYU.
- BYU defeated Boise State, 51-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 6, 2020.
- Boise State is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against BYU.
- BYU is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Boise State's last 10 games against BYU.
- The total has hit the under in seven of BYU's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.