On Thursday in the NHL, the St. Louis Blues are up against the Minnesota Wild.
Get the latest NHL odds ahead of this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blues vs Wild Game Info
- St. Louis Blues (49-22-11) vs. Minnesota Wild (53-22-7)
- Date: Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Venue: Enterprise Center -- St. Louis, Missouri
Blues vs Wild Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-111) | MIN: (-108)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (210) | MIN: +1.5 (-260)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Blues vs Wild Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wild wins (51.6%)
Blues vs Wild Spread
The Blues are hosting the Wild, and favored by 1.5 goals (+210 to cover). Minnesota, the underdog, is -260.
Blues vs Wild Over/Under
The over/under for the Blues versus Wild matchup on May 12 has been set at 6.5, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Blues vs Wild Moneyline
The Blues vs Wild moneyline has St. Louis as a -111 favorite, while Minnesota is a -108 underdog on the road.