Blues vs Sabres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 14
By Duel Staff
The NHL's Thursday schedule includes the St. Louis Blues facing the Buffalo Sabres.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered with all the latest NHL betting insights.
Blues vs Sabres Game Info
- St. Louis Blues (43-20-10) vs. Buffalo Sabres (27-37-11)
- Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: KeyBank Center -- Buffalo, New York
Blues vs Sabres Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-200) | BUF: (+164)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+130) | BUF: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Blues vs Sabres Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blues win (59.6%)
Blues vs Sabres Spread
The Sabres are underdogs by 1.5 goals at home versus the Blues. The Sabres are -156 to cover the spread, and the Blues are +130.
Blues vs Sabres Over/Under
The over/under for the Blues versus Sabres game on April 14 has been set at 6.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Blues vs Sabres Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Sabres-Blues, Buffalo is the underdog at +164, and St. Louis is -200 playing on the road.