The St. Louis Blues are among the NHL teams busy on Sunday, up against the Anaheim Ducks.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NHL moneyline insights you need to know.
Blues vs Ducks Game Info
- St. Louis Blues (48-20-11) vs. Anaheim Ducks (30-35-14)
- Date: Sunday, April 24, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: Honda Center -- Anaheim, California
Blues vs Ducks Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-215) | ANA: (+176)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+116) | ANA: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Blues vs Ducks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blues win (66.1%)
Blues vs Ducks Spread
The Ducks are hosting the Blues, and underdogs by 1.5 goals. The Ducks are +116 to cover the spread, and the Blues are -140.
Blues vs Ducks Over/Under
The over/under for Blues-Ducks on April 24 is 6.5. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Blues vs Ducks Moneyline
St. Louis is the favorite, -215 on the moneyline, while Anaheim is a +176 underdog despite being at home.