Blues vs Bruins Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (April 12)
Blues vs Bruins Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
St. Louis Blues (42-20-10, 17-11-68 Away) vs. Boston Bruins (45-22-5, 22-11-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Blues vs Bruins Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+126) | BOS: (-152)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-205) | BOS: -1.5 (+168)
Total: 6 – Over: (-114) I Under: (-106)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: STL: (+2400) | BOS: (+1600)
Blues vs Bruins Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boston Bruins win (54.0%)
Blues vs Bruins Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Boston is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of St. Louis' last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston's last five home games against St. Louis.
Blues vs Bruins Prop Bets
- Brad Marchand — 0.5: Over (+156) | Under (-194)
- Patrice Bergeron — 0.5: Over (+184) | Under (-230)
- Vladimir Tarasenko — 0.5: Over (+250) | Under (-325)
- Brad Marchand — 0.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Charlie McAvoy — 0.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Patrice Bergeron — 0.5: Over (+128) | Under (-158)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.