Blue Jays vs Yankees Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. New York Yankees (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+142) | NYY: (-168)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-137) | NYY: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TOR: (N/A) | NYY: (N/A)
World Series Odds: TOR: (+2200) | NYY: (+550)
Blue Jays vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Blue Jays: T.J. Zeuch (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Yankees: Domingo German (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Yankees Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Blue Jays: 43%
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Toronto and the Yankees have split this series 1-1 against the spread (ATS) so far.
- The total has hit the under in both games between these teams to start the 2021 season.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Stats
- Toronto averaged 4.92 runs per game last season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Toronto surrendered 5.21 runs per game last season (No. 26 in MLB).
- The Yankees averaged 5.39 runs per game last season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Yankees surrendered 4.52 runs per game last season (No. 13 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.