Blue Jays vs Yankees Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (26-22, 14-15 Away) vs. New York Yankees (28-21, 20-7 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+200) | NYY: (-230)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (+106) | NYY: -1.5 (-124)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TOR: (2%) | NYY: (98%)
World Series Odds: TOR: (+3300) | NYY: (+850)
Blue Jays vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Blue Jays: Chase Anderson (0-1, 5.81 ERA)
Yankees: Masahiro Tanaka (2-2, 3.16 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Yankees Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Toronto's last five games.
- Toronto is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The Yankees are 7-0 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees' last six games against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Stats
- Toronto has averaged 4.81 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Toronto has surrendered 5.17 runs per game this season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- The Yankees have averaged 5.22 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The Yankees have surrendered 4.18 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!