Blue Jays vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, September 22
By Zach Brunner
Blue Jays vs Yankees Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (63-92, 32-48 Away) vs. New York Yankees (101-55, 56-24 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+280) | NYY: (-340)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (+144) | NYY: -1.5 (-172)
Total: 10– Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 24% | NYY: 76%
Probable Pitcher: TOR: Trent Thornton (5-9, 4.93 ERA) | NYY: Luis Severino (0-0, 0-00)
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in Toronto's last five road games against the Yankees.
- Toronto is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Yankees' last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Yankees' last 12 games against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Stats
- Toronto is averaging 4.46 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.87 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Trent Thornton is 0-1 with a 6.28 ERA in three career starts against the Yankees.
- Luis Severino is 4-3 with a 4.19 ERA in 11 career appearances (10 starts) against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Justin Smoak (+320) — Justin Smoak has hit a total of 22 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Severino, Smoak has hit 19 home runs and a .442 slugging percentage (.323 against lefties). In 21 career at-bats against Severino, Smoak has hit two home runs and a .714 slugging percentage. He looks to remain hot today, after hitting two home runs over the past seven days.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.