Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blue Jays vs Yankees Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (29-49, 16-24 Away) vs. New York Yankees (49-28, 28-14 Home)
Date: Monday, June 24, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+230) | NYY: (-270)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (+124) | NYY: -1.5 (-146)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 20% | NYY: 80%
Probable Pitcher: TOR: Aaron Sanchez (3-8, 5.49 ERA) | NYY: CC Sabathia (4-4, 4.14 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Toronto's last five games.
- Toronto is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against the Yankees.
- The Yankees are 8-1 straight up in their last nine games.
- The Yankees are 6-1 straight up in their last seven home games.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.13 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.52 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Aaron Sanchez has a 2-4 record with a 3.24 ERA in 15 career appearances (five starts) against the Yankees.
- CC Sabathia has a 18-12 record with a 3.65 ERA in 35 career starts against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aaron Sanchez Strikeouts: Under 3.5 (+115) – Sanchez has not been a good source of strikeouts lately. In fact, over his last five starts, Sanchez has only managed to reach at least four strikeouts once. Facing New York's red hot offense, Sanchez could struggle to reach four strikeouts tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.