Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blue Jays vs White Sox Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (18-26, 10-13 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (20-23, 10-12 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Blue Jays vs White Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+124) | CHW: (-140)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-160) | CHW: -1.5 (+136)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: TOR: 28% | CHW: 72%
Starting Pitcher: TOR: Ryan Feierabend (season debut) | CHW: Lucas Giolito (4-1, 3.55 ERA)
Blue Jays vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in four of Toronto's last five road games against the Chicago White Sox.
- Toronto is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games against the White Sox.
- The White Sox are 4-1 ATS in their last five games against Toronto.
- Toronto is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 road games.
Blue Jays vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Chicago White Sox (-108) – The Blue Jays are currently averaging 7.30 hits per game, which is the fourth-lowest mark in the MLB this season. On the other hand, the White Sox have been hitting well at home, averaging 8.73 hits per game at Guaranteed Rate Field, which is the ninth-best mark in the league.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.