On Saturday in the MLB, the Toronto Blue Jays are playing the Minnesota Twins.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Blue Jays vs Twins Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (59-47) vs. Minnesota Twins (56-50)
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Blue Jays vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-126) | MIN: (+108)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+120) | MIN: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Blue Jays vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Mitch White, and Dylan Bundy (6-5) taking the ball for the Minnesota Twins.
Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (51.4%)
Blue Jays vs Twins Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -126 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a +108 underdog despite being at home.
Blue Jays vs Twins Spread
- The Blue Jays are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Twins. The Blue Jays are +120 to cover, and the Twins are -144.
Blue Jays vs Twins Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Twins on August 6 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 82 games this season and have come away with the win 49 times (59.8%) in those contests.
- This year, Toronto has won 35 of 54 games when listed as at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 51 of their 101 opportunities.
- The Twins have been the moneyline underdog 37 total times this season. They've finished 16-21 in those games.
- Minnesota is 7-9 (winning 43.8% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- Minnesota has played in 96 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-41-7).