Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 23
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Saturday, the Toronto Blue Jays face the Boston Red Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (51-43) vs. Boston Red Sox (48-46)
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-144) | BOS: (+122)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+120) | BOS: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will give the ball to Alek Manoah (10-4) against the Red Sox and Kutter Crawford (2-2).
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (61.7%)
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Blue Jays vs. Red Sox reveal Toronto as the favorite (-144) and Boston as the underdog (+122) despite being the home team.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Spread
- The Blue Jays are at the Red Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Blue Jays are +120 to cover the runline, with the Red Sox being -144.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Over/Under
- An over/under of 9.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Red Sox on July 23, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 70 games this season and have come away with the win 41 times (58.6%) in those contests.
- This year, Toronto has won 29 of 46 games when listed as at least -138 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 47 of their 89 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have won 17 of the 44 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (38.6%).
- Boston has gone 9-14 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +118 or longer (39.1%).
- Boston has played in 92 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-44-7).