Blue Jays vs Rays MLB Opening Day 2020 Game Info
2020 MLB Opening Day Game
Toronto Blue Jays (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, July 24, 2020
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: TOR: (+108) | TB: (-126)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-180) | TB: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 7 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TOR: (10%) | TB: (90%)
Probable Pitcher: TOR: Hyun-Jin Ryu (14-5, 2.32 ERA) | TB: Charlie Morton (16-6, 3.05 ERA)
World Series Odds: TOR: (+6500) | TB: (+1500)
Blue Jays 2020 Win Total Odds: 27.5 Wins – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Rays 2020 Win Total Odds: 33.5 Wins – Over: (-126) | Under: (+104)
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Trends
- Toronto covered the spread (run line) in 48.1 percent of its games last season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay covered the spread (run line) in 49.4 percent of its games last season (T-No. 15 in MLB).
- Toronto hit the over in 48.4 percent of its games last season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay hit the over in 50.6 percent of its games last season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
Blue Jays vs Rays Stats
- Toronto averaged 4.48 runs per game last season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Toronto surrendered 5.11 runs per game last season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay averaged 4.71 runs per game last season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay surrendered 4.02 runs per game last season (No. 3 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.