Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 14
By Duel Staff
The Toronto Blue Jays will take on the Baltimore Orioles in MLB action on Tuesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (36-24) vs. Baltimore Orioles (26-36)
- Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-230) | BAL: (+190)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-102) | BAL: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will hand the ball to Yusei Kikuchi (2-2, 4.44 ERA), who is looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Orioles will turn to Jordan Lyles (3-5, 5.10 ERA).
Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (68.7%)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -230 on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +190 underdog on the road.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are at the Blue Jays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Orioles are -118 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are -102.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Orioles, on June 14, has an over/under of 9.5, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as favorites in 40 games this year and have walked away with the win 27 times (67.5%) in those games.
- This year, Toronto has won four of nine games when listed as at least -230 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 24 of their 55 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Orioles have won 38.5% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (20-32).
- Baltimore has a record of 3-7 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +190 or longer (30%).
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 58 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 26 of those games (26-29-3).