Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blue Jays vs Orioles Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (23-43, 11-21 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (21-45, 9-23 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-102) | BAL: (-112)
Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+140) | BAL: +1.5 (-170)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-117) | Under: (-107)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 35% | BAL: 65%
Probable Pitcher: TOR: Edwin Jackson (0-4, 11.90 ERA) | BAL: David Hess (1-8, 7.08 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Toronto's last nine games.
- Toronto is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Baltimore's last six games.
- Baltimore is 6-14 straight up in its last 20 games.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Stats
- Toronto is averaging 3.70 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Baltimore is averaging 4.02 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Edwin Jackson has posted a 6-1 record with a 3.06 ERA in 11 career appearances (nine starts) against Baltimore.
- David Hess has posted a 2-1 record with a 0.71 ERA in four career starts against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fourth Inning: Baltimore Orioles (+116) – The Orioles could have an early edge thanks to how effective David Hess has been against the Toronto Blue Jays throughout his career. Hess has a 0.71 ERA in four career starts against Toronto. Additionally, the Blue Jays are averaging just 3.70 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB), which suggests Hess could pitch well again in this matchup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.