Blue Jays vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 18
By Duel Staff
The Toronto Blue Jays are among the MLB teams in action on Wednesday, up against the Seattle Mariners.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (20-17) vs. Seattle Mariners (16-21)
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-245) | SEA: (+200)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-118) | SEA: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Blue Jays vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will give the ball to Kevin Gausman (3-2) versus the Mariners and Marco Gonzales (1-4).
Blue Jays vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (68.6%)
Blue Jays vs Mariners Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Blue Jays vs. Mariners reveal Toronto as the favorite (-245) and Seattle as the underdog (+200) on the road.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Spread
- The Blue Jays are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Mariners. The Blue Jays are -118 to cover the spread, while the Mariners are -102.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Blue Jays-Mariners on May 18, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as favorites in 22 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (68.2%) in those games.
- Toronto has played as a favorite of -245 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 10 of their 33 opportunities.
- The Mariners are 9-17 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 34.6% of those games).
- Seattle has played as a moneyline underdog of +200 or longer in only one game this season, which they won.
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 18 times this season for an 18-18-1 record against the over/under.