On Monday in the MLB, the Toronto Blue Jays are up against the Seattle Mariners.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (18-17) vs. Seattle Mariners (16-19)
- Date: Monday, May 16, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-162) | SEA: (+136)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+130) | SEA: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Blue Jays vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Yusei Kikuchi (1-1), and Chris Flexen (1-5) getting the nod for the Seattle Mariners.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (58.1%)
Blue Jays vs Mariners Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -162 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +136 underdog on the road.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Mariners are -156 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +130.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Over/Under
- The over/under for the Blue Jays versus Mariners game on May 16 has been set at 8.5, with -120 odds on the over and -102 odds on the under.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have won in 13, or 65%, of the 20 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Toronto has a mark of 6-2 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -164 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 10 of their 31 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Mariners are 9-15 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.5% of those games).
- Seattle has a 1-2 record (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- In the 35 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-16-1).