The Toronto Blue Jays are among the MLB squads busy on Wednesday, up against the Chicago Cubs.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Blue Jays vs Cubs Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (70-58) vs. Chicago Cubs (55-75)
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-235) | CHC: (+194)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-118) | CHC: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Blue Jays vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
Mitch White (1-4) will start in this one for the Toronto Blue Jays. The Chicago Cubs have yet to tab a starter for this game.
Blue Jays vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (67.5%)
Blue Jays vs Cubs Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -235 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +194 underdog on the road.
Blue Jays vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are at the Blue Jays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Cubs are -118 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are -102.
Blue Jays vs Cubs Over/Under
- An over/under of 9.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Cubs on August 31, with the over being -104 and the under -118.
Blue Jays vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as favorites in 97 games this year and have walked away with the win 56 times (57.7%) in those games.
- This season, Toronto has been victorious 12 times in 24 chances when named as a favorite of at least -235 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 60 of their 119 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cubs have won 36 of the 90 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (40%).
- Chicago has a record of 2-6 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +194 or longer (25%).
- Chicago has combined with opponents to go over the total 55 times this season for a 55-65-11 record against the over/under.