Blue Jays vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 26
MLB action on Tuesday includes the Toronto Blue Jays facing the St. Louis Cardinals.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (53-43) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (51-46)
- Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-235) | STL: (+194)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-111) | STL: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Jose Berrios (7-4), and Andre Pallante (3-4) taking the ball for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (58.5%)
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Moneyline
- St. Louis is the underdog, +194 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -235 favorite at home.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Cardinals are -108 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are -111.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Blue Jays-Cardinals on July 26, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have won in 43, or 59.7%, of the 72 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Toronto has a win-loss record of 8-9 when favored by -235 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 48 of their 91 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cardinals have put together a 19-28 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40.4% of those games).
- St. Louis has played as a moneyline underdog of +194 or longer in only two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- St. Louis has played in 98 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-48-4).