Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 5
The Toronto Blue Jays will take on the Minnesota Twins in MLB action on Sunday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Blue Jays vs Twins Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (31-21) vs. Minnesota Twins (31-24)
- Date: Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Time: 1:37 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-220) | MIN: (+184)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-100) | MIN: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Blue Jays vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Kevin Gausman (5-3) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Devin Smeltzer (2-0) for the Minnesota Twins.
Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (64.0%)
Blue Jays vs Twins Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Blue Jays-Twins, Toronto is the favorite at -220, and Minnesota is +184 playing on the road.
Blue Jays vs Twins Spread
The Twins are at the Blue Jays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Twins are -100 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are -120.
Blue Jays vs Twins Over/Under
The over/under for the Blue Jays versus Twins contest on June 5 has been set at 8, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 33 games this season and have come away with the win 23 times (69.7%) in those contests.
- This year, Toronto has won three of seven games when listed as at least -220 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 20 of their 48 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Twins have won seven of the 16 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (43.8%).
- Minnesota has played as a moneyline underdog of +184 or longer in only one game this season, which they won.
- In the 52 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-24-3).