Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 3
By Duel Staff
The MLB slate on Friday includes the Toronto Blue Jays taking on the Minnesota Twins.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Blue Jays vs Twins Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (30-20) vs. Minnesota Twins (30-23)
- Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-220) | MIN: (+184)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-108) | MIN: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Blue Jays vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will hand the ball to Yusei Kikuchi (2-1, .00 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Twins will turn to Chi Chi Gonzalez.
Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (58.7%)
Blue Jays vs Twins Moneyline
Minnesota is a +184 underdog on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -220 favorite at home.
Blue Jays vs Twins Spread
The Blue Jays are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Twins. The Blue Jays are -108 to cover, and the Twins are -111.
Blue Jays vs Twins Over/Under
The over/under for the Blue Jays versus Twins game on June 3 has been set at 9.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 31 games this season and have come away with the win 22 times (71%) in those contests.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win three times in six chances when named as a favorite of at least -220 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 18 of their 46 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Twins have been the underdog on the moneyline 14 total times this season. They've gone 6-8 in those games.
- Minnesota has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of +184 or longer.
- Minnesota has played in 50 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-24-3).