In MLB action on Wednesday, the Toronto Blue Jays play the Tampa Bay Rays.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Rays Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (58-45) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (54-49)
- Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Time: 12:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Blue Jays vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-112) | TB: (-104)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+146) | TB: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Blue Jays vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Yusei Kikuchi (4-5) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Jalen Beeks (1-1) for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Blue Jays vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (57.8%)
Blue Jays vs Rays Moneyline
- The Blue Jays vs Rays moneyline has Toronto as a -112 favorite, while Tampa Bay is a -104 underdog at home.
Blue Jays vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Rays are -176 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +146.
Blue Jays vs Rays Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Blue Jays-Rays contest on August 3, with the over available at -102 and the under at -120.
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 79 games this season and have come away with the win 48 times (60.8%) in those contests.
- This season, Toronto has been victorious 48 times in 79 chances when named as a favorite of at least -112 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 49 of their 98 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rays have been the moneyline underdog 34 total times this season. They've finished 14-20 in those games.
- Tampa Bay is 14-21 (winning 40% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -104 or longer.
- In the 100 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 47 times (47-48-5).