The Toronto Blue Jays will take on the Seattle Mariners in MLB action on Saturday.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (45-40) vs. Seattle Mariners (43-42)
- Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Blue Jays vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-120) | SEA: (+102)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+134) | SEA: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Blue Jays vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Alek Manoah (9-3) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Robbie Ray (7-6) for the Seattle Mariners.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (54.7%)
Blue Jays vs Mariners Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Blue Jays vs. Mariners reveal Toronto as the favorite (-120) and Seattle as the underdog (+102) despite being the home team.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are +1.5 on the spread (-162 to cover), and Toronto is +134 to cover the runline.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Mariners on July 9, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been victorious in 35, or 56.5%, of the 62 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Toronto has a mark of 31-23 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -124 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto's games have gone over the total in 42 of their 80 opportunities.
- The Mariners are 23-29 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 44.2% of those games).
- Seattle has a 15-25 record (winning only 37.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer.
- Seattle has played in 85 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-43-2).