Blue Jackets vs Bruins Game 1 Betting Lines, Spread and Odds for 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blue Jackets vs Bruins Game 1 Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: Series Tied 0-0
WC2. Columbus Blue Jackets (47-31-4, 98 points) vs. No. 2 Boston Bruins (49-24-9, 107 Points)
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Blue Jackets vs Bruins Betting Info & Series Price
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLB: (+135) | BOS: (-160)
Spread: CLB: +1.5 (-210) | BOS: -1.5 (+175)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLB: 25% | BOS: 75%
Blue Jackets vs Bruins Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone under in 13 of Columbus' last 20 games.
- Columbus is 6-0 straight up (SU) in its last six games.
- Columbus is 7-13 SU in its last 20 games against Boston.
- Boston is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games.
- The total has gone over in 9 of Boston's last 10 games against Columbus.
- Boston is 14-4 SU in its last 18 home games.
- Columbus is 7-0 SU in its last seven games on the road.
- The total has gone over in four of Columbus' last five road games against Boston.
Blue Jackets vs Bruins Prop Bet
All Bruins-Blue Jackets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Goals: Six or More (-130) – If the regular season is any indication, goals will be scored. In the three matchups between these two teams, at least eight goals were scored in each of them. During the postseason, the Bruins played in three games where six or more goals were scored. The Blue Jackets also saw six or more goals scored in three games this postseason.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.