Blue Jackets vs Devils Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 1
On Tuesday in the NHL, the Columbus Blue Jackets are playing the New Jersey Devils.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jackets vs Devils Game Info
- Columbus Blue Jackets (27-25-1) vs. New Jersey Devils (18-29-5)
- Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Nationwide Arena -- Columbus, Ohio
Blue Jackets vs Devils Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CBJ: (-154) | NJ: (+128)
- Spread: CBJ: -1.5 (160) | NJ: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 6.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Blue Jackets vs Devils Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jackets win (56.2%)
Blue Jackets vs Devils Spread
The Blue Jackets are hosting the Devils, and favored by 1.5 goals (+160 to cover). New Jersey, the underdog, is -200.
The over/under for the Blue Jackets vs Devils March 1 NHL matchup has not yet been set.
Blue Jackets vs Devils Moneyline
New Jersey is the underdog, +128 on the moneyline, while Columbus is a -154 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!