Blazers vs Nets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Blazers vs Nets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Portland Trail Blazers (34-28, 18-12 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (43-20, 25-7 Home)
Date: Friday, April 30, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Blazers vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (-116) | BKN: (-102)
Spread: POR: -1 (-110) | BKN: +1 (-110)
Total: 240.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (13%) | BKN: (87%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+8000) | BKN: (+220)
Blazers vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Blazers vs Nets Betting Trends
- Portland is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Portland's last five road games.
- Brooklyn is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games against Portland.
- Brooklyn is 12-1 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- Portland defeated Memphis, 130-109, in its most recent game on April 28, 2021.
- Brooklyn defeated Indiana, 130-113, in its most recent game on April 29, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.