Trail Blazers vs Celtics Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Portland Trail Blazers (35-28, 19-12 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (34-30, 21-12 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 2, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Trail Blazers vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (-126) | BOS: (+108)
Spread: POR: -2 (-106) | BOS: +2 (-114)
Total: 233.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (44%) | BOS: (56%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+8000) | BOS: (+5000)
Trail Blazers vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Portland is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Portland's last 13 games.
- Boston is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Boston's last 10 games against Portland.
- Portland defeated Brooklyn, 128-109, in its most recent game on April 30, 2021.
- Boston defeated San Antonio, 143-140 (OT), in its most recent game on April 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.