Blackhawks vs Red Wings Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 26)
Blackhawks vs Red Wings Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Chicago Blackhawks (15-20-7, 7-12-4 Away) vs. Detroit Red Wings (18-18-6, 13-6-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, MI
Blackhawks vs Red Wings Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (-110) | DET: (-110)
Spread: CHI: +1.5 (-260) | DET: -1.5 (+205)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: CHI: (+30000) | DET: (+20000)
Blackhawks vs Red Wings Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Detroit Red Wings win (53.8%)
Blackhawks vs Red Wings Betting Trends
- Chicago is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the under in four of Chicago's last six games.
- Detroit is 12-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 22 home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Detroit's last five home games against Chicago.
Blackhawks vs Red Wings Prop Bets
- Alex DeBrincat — 0.5: Over (+154) | Under (-205)
- Dylan Larkin — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Tyler Bertuzzi — 0.5: Over (+176) | Under (-220)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Seth Jones — 0.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Moritz Seider — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.