Blackhawks vs Oilers Game Info
Chicago Blackhawks (32-38-8, 16-20-4 Away) vs. Edmonton Oilers (37-34-9, 17-17-6 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 1, 2020
Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Place — Edmonton, AB, Canada
Blackhawks vs Oilers Odds & Betting Lines
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+115) | EDM: (-150)
Spread: CHI: +1.5 (-230) | EDM: -1.5 (+190)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+105) I Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: 10% | EDM: 90%
Odds to Win Qualifying Series: CHI: (+156) | EDM (-190)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: CHI: (+6500) | EDM: (+2500)
Blackhawks vs Oilers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Blackhawks
Over/Under: Over 5.5 Goals
Blackhawks vs Oilers Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Chicago defeated Edmonton, 4-3, in the last meeting between these two teams on March 5, 2020.
- Chicago is 2-1 against Edmonton this season.
- Chicago is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last five games against Western Conference opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Edmonton's last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Edmonton's last five home games against Chicago.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.