Blackhawks vs Golden Knights Game Info
Chicago Blackhawks (32-38-8) vs. Vegas Golden Knights (39-32-8)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Place — Edmonton, AB, Canada
NHL Playoff Bracket
Blackhawks vs Golden Knights Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+170) | VGK: (-200)
Spread: CHI: +1.5 (-160) | VGK: -1.5 (+135)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: 9% | VGK: 91%
Series Price: CHI: (+245) | VGK: (-320)
Stanley Cup Odds: CHI: (+3200) | VGK: (+600)
Blackhawks vs Golden Knights Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Blackhawks
Over/Under: Under 6.5
Blackhawks vs Golden Knights Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Chicago defeated Edmonton, 3-2, in its most recent game on Friday, Aug. 7.
- Vegas defeated Colorado, 4-3, in its most recent game on Saturday, Aug. 8.
- Vegas has a 2-1 record in three games against Chicago this season.
- Vegas has a plus-3 goal differential against Chicago this season.
- Vegas is 4-1 in its last five games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Vegas' last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.