Bills vs Texans AFC Wild Card Game Info
2020 AFC Wild Card Game
Buffalo Bills (10-6, 6-2 Away) vs. Houston Texans (10-6, 5-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 4, 2020
Time: 4:35 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Bills vs Texans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+124) | HOU: (-142)
Spread: BUF: +2.5 (-105) | HOU: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: 49% | HOU: 51%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: BUF: (+2500) | HOU: (+2000)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: BUF: (+5000) | HOU: (+3500)
Bills vs Texans Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Buffalo's last six games.
- Buffalo is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Houston.
- The total has hit the under in six of Houston's last nine games.
- Houston is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- When the Bills vs Texans AFC Wild Card Game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Houston opened as a 3-point favorite.
- When the Bills vs Texans AFC Wild Card Game total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 42 points.
Bills vs Texans Stats
- Buffalo is averaging 19.6 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 23 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 16.2 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Houston is averaging 23.6 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 24.1 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Buffalo lost to the New York Jets, 13-6, at home in Week 17.
- Houston lost to the Tennessee Titans, 35-14, at home in Week 17.
Bills vs Texans Prop Bet
All Bills-Texans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Quarter Total: Under 7.5 (-132) – Seven of the Bills' last nine games have seen seven points or fewer scored in the first quarter. Only four of the Texans' last nine have, but with the Bills being among the league's most low-scoring teams (both offensively and defensively), this one could get off to a much slower start than usual. Both teams have often seen the full-game under hit in recent weeks (five of the last six for Buffalo and six of the last nine for Houston), so it would be no surprise if this was a low-scoring affair.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.