Bills vs Panthers Game Info
Buffalo Bills (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Bills vs Panthers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+100) | CAR: (-120)
Spread: BUF: +1 (-110) | CAR: -1 (-110)
Total: 40 – Over: (+105) | Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BUF: 52% | CAR: 48%
Bills vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 5-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games when playing on the road against Carolina.
- The total has hit the over in four of Buffalo's last six games played in August.
- Carolina is 12-3 straight up in its last 15 games at home.
- Carolina is 6-0 ATS in its last six games against an AFC East opponent.
Bills vs Panthers Stats
- Buffalo defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 24-16, in its first preseason game.
- Carolina defeated the Chicago Bears, 23-13, in its first preseason game.
- Buffalo averaged 16.8 PPG last season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Buffalo surrendered 23.4 PPG last season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Carolina averaged 23.5 points per game last season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Carolina surrendered 23.9 PPG last season (No. 19 in the NFL).
Bills vs Panthers Prop Bet
All Bills-Panthers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Carolina Panthers by 1-13 Points (+145) – The Panthers are 3-1 in their last four preseason home games (dating back to 2017) and have won those three games by 11 points or fewer. On the other hand, the Bills are 2-2 in their last four preseason road games (dating back to 2017) and both of those losses came by exactly four points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.