Bills vs Giants Game Info
Buffalo Bills (1-0, 1-0 Away) vs. New York Giants (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Bills vs Giants Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (-120) | NYG: (+104)
Spread: BUF: -1.5 (-110) | NYG: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BUF: 47% | NYG: 53%
Bills vs Giants Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against NFC opponents.
- Buffalo is 4-8 straight up in road games coming off a win.
- The Giants are 6-1-1 ATS in their last eight games against Buffalo.
- Eli Manning is 10-2-2 ATS in his career against AFC East opponents.
Bills vs Giants Stats
- Buffalo averaged 16.8 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Buffalo surrendered 23.4 PPG in 2018 (No. 19 in the NFL).
- The Giants averaged 23.1 PPG in 2018 (No. 16 in the NFL).
- The Giants surrendered 25.8 PPG in 2018 (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Buffalo defeated the New York Jets, 17-16, in Week 1.
- The Giants lost to the Dallas Cowboys, 35-17, in Week 1.
Bills vs Giants Prop Bet
All Bills-Giants odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Quarter Winner: New York Giants (-108) – The New York Giants played a pretty strong first quarter against the Dallas Cowboys, finishing tied, 7-7. The rest of the game didn't go as planned, but the Giants looked great on their first possession, which was a 7-play, 91-yard drive. On the other hand, the Buffalo Bills didn't score until the second half and turned the ball over three times in the first quarter.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.