Big Ten Football Rankings Ahead of 2020 College Football Season by the Odds
The 2019 college football season is in the books, and so many of last year's stars have now officially made the leap to the next level following the 2020 NFL Draft this April.
As we now look ahead to the 2020 college football kickoff, here's a look ahead at next season's Big Ten landscape and preseason standings ranked by each team's odds to win the 2021 College Football Playoff National Championship game, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Big 10 Standings 2020 Preseason by the Odds
Big Ten East
- Ohio State Buckeyes (+400)
- Penn State Nittany Lions (+4000)
- Michigan Wolverines (+8000)
- Michigan State Spartans (+25000)
- Indiana Hoosiers (+30000)
- Maryland Terrapins (+50000)
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights (+50000)
Big Ten West
- Wisconsin Badgers (+4000)
- Minnesota Golden Gophers (+6000)
- Iowa Hawkeyes (+10000)
- Nebraska Cornhuskers (+10000)
- Northwestern Wildcats (+30000)
- Illinois Fighting Illini (+40000)
- Purdue Boilermakers (+40000)
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.