Betting Trends for Steelers-Giants Week 1 Monday Night Football Game
In what should be a rugged Week 1 Monday Night Football battle, the Pittsburgh Steelers will visit the New York Giants for a cross-conference battle. All the betting lines, spreads and odds you need for the game can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's a look at some of the recent betting trends for both teams heading into this one.
Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh has hit the under in seven of its last eight games during the 2019 season.
- Pittsburgh is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against the Giants.
- The total hit the under in seven of Pittsburgh's eight road games during the 2019 season.
- Pittsburgh is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against NFC opponents.
New York Giants Betting Trends
- The Giants were 4-2 ATS in their last six games during the 2019 season.
- The Giants were 2-10 straight up in their last 12 games during the 2019 season.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Giants' last six games against Pittsburgh.
- The Giants were in 1-5 ATS in their last six home games during the 2019 season.
Steelers vs Giants Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-250) | NYG: (+205)
Spread: PIT: -5.5 (-115) | NYG: +5.5 (-105)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.