Betting Trends for Dolphins-Patriots Week 1 NFL Game
By Zach Brunner
The Miami Dolphins hit the road in Week 1 to take on the New England Patriots in an AFC East divisional battle. All the betting lines, spreads and odds you need for the game can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's a look at some of the recent betting trends for both teams heading into this one.
Miami Dolphins Betting Trends
- Miami finished 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its final five games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in six of Miami's last seven games in 2019.
- Miami is 6-16 straight up in its last 20 games against New England.
- Miami is 2-13 straight up in its last 15 road games.
New England Patriots Betting Trends
- New England finished 2-5 ATS in its final seven games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in four of New England's last six games in 2019.
- New England is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games.
- New England is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 home games.
Dolphins vs Patriots Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+265) | NE: (-330)
Spread: MIA: +7 (-105) | NE: -7 (-115)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!